Do you have questions about headaches or Migraines? Many of our readers do, and each week, and Dr. John Claude Krusz and Teri Robert answer some of them. Dr. Krusz is a world recognized headache and migraine expert, often conducting groundbreaking research at his clinic in
- Almost continuous aura, Migraine without headache? Full question and answer.
- Severe Migraines, feel life will never be normal, what to do next? Full question and answer.
- Menstrual Migraines, perimenopause, neck pain? Full question and answer.
- Can depression be a cause of Migraines? Full question and answer.
- Chronic cluster headaches, neurologist afraid to prescribe lithium? Full question and answer.
- Worse and worse headaches, Provigil, sleep issues? Full question and answer.
- Difference between a beta blocker and a calcium channel blocker? Full question and answer.
- Doctor doesn't seem to take my complaints seriously? Full question and answer.
- Can coming off SSRI trigger or contribute to migraines? Full question and answer.
- Depo Provera and Migraine? Full question and answer.
About Ask the Clinician:
Dr. Krusz is a recognized expert in the fields of headache and migraine treatment and pain treatment. Each week, he and Lead Expert Teri Robert, team up to answer your questions about headaches and Migraines. You can read more about Dr. Krusz or more about Teri Robert. If you have a question for this section of our site, please click HERE. Accepted questions will be answered by publishing the answers here. No questions will be answered privately.
Please note: We cannot handle emergencies or diagnose via the Internet. Please do not ask us to diagnose; see your physician for diagnosis.
We hope you find this general medical and health information useful, but this Q & A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. For all personal medical and health matters, including decisions about diagnoses, medications and other treatment options, you should always consult your doctor. See full Disclaimer.