does methylprednisolone really help with migraine pain? I have had an ongoing migraine for almost 4 weeks now. Been to nuero (again) and was given depakote and frova....took the frova and now my muscles and back are killing me. The nuero. seems to think that methylprednisolone will 'break the cycle'. Does anyone know about steroid use for migraine pain?
- Pain And Hot Tingle Feeling Around Head
- Symptoms Include Dizziness Headache Nausea Shakiness Weakness
- Waking Up With Stiff Neck And Tension Headache
- Tension Headaches Every Morning When I Wake Up
- Headaches Caused By Urinary Tract Infection
- Sudden Sharp Shooting Pains Through The Neck And Head