does methylprednisolone really help with migraine pain? I have had an ongoing migraine for almost 4 weeks now. Been to nuero (again) and was given depakote and frova....took the frova and now my muscles and back are killing me. The nuero. seems to think that methylprednisolone will 'break the cycle'. Does anyone know about steroid use for migraine pain?
- Headache Weight Loss Numbness Face And Arms
- Severe Tension Headache Back Of Head With Vomiting And Sleeping
- Severe Migraines And Blood In Vomit
- Can Bulging Disc In My Neck Cause Migraines?
- Cluster Headaches When Bending Over And Standing Up
- Do Migraines Cause High Blood Glucoses In Diabetics?