does methylprednisolone really help with migraine pain? I have had an ongoing migraine for almost 4 weeks now. Been to nuero (again) and was given depakote and frova....took the frova and now my muscles and back are killing me. The nuero. seems to think that methylprednisolone will 'break the cycle'. Does anyone know about steroid use for migraine pain?
- What Damage Does A Headache Cause In The Brain?
- Causes Eye Twitching With Tension Headaches And Nausea
- Cranial Nerve Block Injection For Migraines Side Effects
- Can Haemophilus Cause Dizziness Headaches And Sleepiness?
- Headache On Left Side With Hypertension
- Can Enlarged Brain Ventricles Cause Migraines?