I know this sounds a little silly to me, but I have just had a therapist who specializes in headaches who advised me to cut my hair short and that would help the headaches & migraines. Something about some electric current in hair folicales. Has anyone experienced this??
- What Causes Sinus Headaches When You Wake Up Every Morning?
- Chronic Headaches In Teenage Boys
- Can You Take Panadol While Breastfeeding?
- Persistent Headache Lower Right Side Of Head
- I Keep Getting Sharp Pains In My Head And Chest What Could That Mean
- Sudden Sharp Shooting Pains Through The Back Of The Neck And Head