I have been taking topamax since oct 1st and have been almost migraine free lost ALOT of weight though and had no appetite but, other than that i was fine. On the 4th dec i was diagnosed with pneumonia and after 7 antibiotics,several x-rays, painkillers, hospital visits blood tests i still have pneumonia. doctors did all the tests everything was ok, but recently i read that pneumonia is a rare side effect from topamax! For now i haven;t mentioned this to my gp ...should i ? In the the mean time i have been refered to a respitory specialist, please help your help would be much appreciated.
- Headache Only If I Move My Head
- How To Tell The Difference Between A Migraine And Hemorrhagic Stroke?
- Coughing Headache Earache And Bad Breath Face Pain
- Extreme Tension Headaches And Joint Pain
- Can A Nose Bleed Relieve A Sinus Headache?
- Middle Fingers Going Numb And Tingling During Migraine