I'm 25 years old and have been experiencing pain in my right temple for about 4 months. It is sort of a dull, aching, throbbing pain that goes from my temple and back the side of my head. The whole area is even sore to the touch. It lasts for hours at a time and occurs daily. Over the counter pain relievers rarely help the pain. It feels like I've been hit in the side of my head. And more recently, every time i stand up there is a lot of pressure in that area and i get dizzy. Could there be artery/vein issues causing this pain?
- Stabbing Pain On Both Sides Of My Head
- Can The Herpes Virus Cause Migraines?
- Essential Oils Scents To Help With Migraines
- What Is Best Over The Counter Medicine For Sinus Congestion And Headache?
- What To Eat To Get Rid Of A Sinus Headache?
- Fatigue Constant Everyday Tension Headache And Pain