• seeley seeley
    April 13, 2011
    How can I find a Doctor that specializes in Hemiplegic Migraines
    seeley seeley
    April 13, 2011

    I am having a very serious condition (Hemiplegic Migraines) I am currently off work with a short term disability. This condition comes on with in 15 to 30 minutes of me starting to get a aura and continues until I studder to the point of not being understood and I have a complete paralisist of my left side, my left side of my face drups and even my left eye closes. I have these 15 years ago and now in my 50's they are back. I am seeing a neroligist but his answers are always I don't know.He has me on blood pressure medicine but I already have low blood pressure. Everytime I go to the Emergency room they are sure I am having a stroke but after recieving a shot of stadol the simptoms go away. I have got to find a doctor that can help me with stopping these or some other solution then having to go to the emergency room everytime. I really want to go back to work but It is not possible at this time. I have had these at work an they are very scary for my co-workers as well as myself.




You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.

Most Popular

Migraine Medications and Treatments
Best Exercise Tips for Migraineurs
Support, Advocacy, Legal Issues
6 Indulgences for Moms with Migraines