I have been suffering from chronic daily migraines since October, 2009. My headache neurologist finally said there was nothing more he could do for me. I am now being treated for chronic pain management by a neurologist at a Pain Management Center. I still have break through pain, but recently experienced a new symptom. I was attending a function and after being there for several minutes, I began to feel like I was in a "dream state". I managed to successfully drive myself home although I'm not sure how. I do not remember anything about the function I was attending. Could this be a type of seizure associated with my migraines. I am scheduled for an MRI, EEG and ultrasound of carotid arteries.
- Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Head Neck And Ear
- Intermittent Sharp Pain Of Left Side Of Head
- Sharp Stabbing Pain In Left Upper Lobe Of Head That Will Not Go Away
- Degenerative Disc Disease In Neck And Migraine Headaches
- Sharp Pains Through Head Burning Sensation
- Intractable Migraine Headache