My wife keeps getting the set limit of Imitrex and the only pain med that helps is percocet. However, she is being viewed as an "addict" because of the amount of percocet she uses. The Kaiser doctors seem to not be as interested in helping her as they are in controlling the amount of percocet she takes. I am at my wits end and am desperate for some help. Can someone give me some names of doctors in Colorado that actually care about their patients pain management?
- Sinus Like Headache Above Left Eyebrow Left Temple Pain
- Swollen Glands In Neck Sinus Headache Cold Sores Swollen Glands
- What Cause Sharp Pains In Your Head?
- Tension Headache Feels Like Bruise Behind Ear
- Cause Of Sharp Pain In Head Above Right Eye After Coughing
- Can Mold Cause Migraine Headaches?