Iam on zolmitriptan,I take 2-3 tablets(2.5mg) during my migraine attack.The medication seems to improve the situation which sometimes lasts for several days.Iam 62 years old.A doctor advised me to stop taking triptans since they are not recommended for those over 50,because of their adverse effect on the heart.
- Chronic Sinus Headaches And Heart Burn
- Spinal Anesthesia Injections For Back Pain Vomiting Stiff Neck Headaches
- Stomach Pains With Chills And Tension Headaches
- Migraines And Temporal Lobe Epilepsy And Cold Hands
- What Does It Mean If You Have Headaches Oftentimes?
- Can Beet Fruit Juice Cause Headaches?