Iam on zolmitriptan,I take 2-3 tablets(2.5mg) during my migraine attack.The medication seems to improve the situation which sometimes lasts for several days.Iam 62 years old.A doctor advised me to stop taking triptans since they are not recommended for those over 50,because of their adverse effect on the heart.
- What Causes Headaches When You Lay Down?
- Cluster Headaches When Bending Over And Standing Up
- Why Do My Eyes Hurt When I Get A Headache?
- Can A Uti/kidney Infection Cause Migraines?
- Stabbing Pain In The Head And The Taste Of Blood In The Mouth
- Sharp Pain On Side Of Head And Tender To Touch