My sister has luiekmia and has been on chemo. They had to take her off because her magnesium has dropped so low and she is very weak. She has dihyairra so bad her it has caused the magnesium to drop. They put her on a magnesium/drip, and it will come up a little bit then drop back down. They don't know why this is happening and want to do a colonoscopy but she is afraid it will be to much for her. She feels much better after the drip, abut the next day it is back down again and she has to back for another drip. She is getting very depressed because no ones seems to know why all this diyarria and loss of magnesium is happening. Thanks pt
- How Serious Can Having A Headache For 10 Days Straight?
- I Wake Up From A Sharp Pain In My Right Eye And Right Side Of My Head In The Night
- Is There A Generic Maxalt?
- I Keep Getting Sharp Pains In My Head And Chest What Could That Mean
- Pain At Base Of Skull And Dizziness
- Random Sharp Pains In Head Neck And Ears