I have had migraines for 20+ years. Have been taking Inderal LA during this time. Now 56 and still getting at least one migraine a week. Take imetrix which most of the time clears, but looking for a more preventative way to keep from having them every week. My doc suggested changing from inderal to verapimil. Anyone have good/bad experience with this drug??
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Constant Sharp Pain In Your Head On The Left Side?
- Migraine Shot Toradol
- Quick Sharp Pain On Side Of Head
- How Long Does A Migraine Headache Usually Last?
- Sharp Head Pain With Blurred Vision
- Safe Sinus Headache And Pressure Medicine To Take During Pregnancy