I have had migraines for 20+ years. Have been taking Inderal LA during this time. Now 56 and still getting at least one migraine a week. Take imetrix which most of the time clears, but looking for a more preventative way to keep from having them every week. My doc suggested changing from inderal to verapimil. Anyone have good/bad experience with this drug??
- Can Your Eye Hurt With Migraines?
- Medrol Dose Pak Sinus Headaches
- Sinus Headache And Pain On Right Side Of Head
- Sharp Throbbing Pain In Back Of Head Headaches For A Week
- Fatigue Constant Everyday Tension Headache And Pain
- Safe Sinus Headache And Pressure Medicine To Take During Pregnancy