my sister is 23yrs old. she is a software engineer. she is sufering from vertigo and headache most of the days that interrupt her from working. The ENT suspected migraine and gave her inderal. soon after taking inderal she started noticing side effects like tingling sensation .her vertigo attacks onsets are like 5 days before her periods and it was fontinuing for the next 10 or 15 days. can any one suggest me what type of migraine is this and can he take magnesium supplement?
- Why Do I Get Headaches When I’m Hungry?
- Why Do Citrus Fruits Foods Trigger Migraine?
- Cluster Headache With Life-threatening Pain Behind Left Eye
- How Long Does The Postdrome Phase Of A Headache Last?
- Can A Concussion Cause Migraines?
- Sharp Pain Behind Left Eye And Tingling Back Side Of Head Left Side