Teri...has there been any research done on people with Vestibular Migraines? I am currently reading your book, and it is very helpful, however, my situation is a little different from others. I also suffer from a vestibular disorder (inner ear) which makes taking meds a great challenge...because the meds make me more dizzy! My neurotologist suggested Botox injections for the migraines...any thoughts on this? Vicki
- Does Dark Chocolate Help Headaches?
- Can Rapid Heart Rate Cause Tension Headaches?
- How To Treat Anemia Headaches?
- Causes Of Frequent Headaches And Urination In Women
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Constant Sharp Pain In Your Head On The Left Side?
- Sinus Drainage Causing Headaches Dizziness Nausea