I've had this cramp 3-4 times before. This time it happened at night and it sent up to my ear and over my head on the right side only. It was hard to swallow but after trying a few times it popped where the cramp started and the worst pain went away. I still have a slight pain in my jaw and ear from time to time and I've had the start of migraines four times since then, which I've been able to stop with 2 Aleve tablets. It also feels like I'm going to get another cramp but it hasn't happened so far.
- Can Migraines Mean You Have A Neoplasm?
- How To Get Rid Of Migraines Caused By Taking Sedatives?
- How Soon After I Take Excedrin Can I Take Nsaid?
- If You Take 2 Excedrin Migraine Can You Take Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory?
- Taking Advil And Aspirin Together For Migraine
- Prescription Medicines Prescribed For Joint Pain