Teri, I have been having tightness/stiffness/discomfort in my neck and running up into the back of my head for a couple weeks. I went to a doctor, the ER, and a neurologist. The ER did a CT scan and blood work. Nothing showed. I am 27, male, young, and very healthy. I live an active lifestyle. The ER ruled out anything "serious" as far as meningitis. The neurologist said he didn't think they were migraines; he thinks stress and tension in the neck are causing the headaches. I am on Flexirol and Ibuprofen and waiting for this to leave. It is usually pretty bad when I wake up, and throughout the day it fluctuates. Sometimes it is not so painful, and other times it is. What should I do? Any idea?
- Migraine Symptom With Numbness In Hands And Lips
- Does Claritin Work For Sinus Pressure And Headache?
- Flu-like Pain Sharp Pain In Head Symptoms Of
- Symptoms Of Sinus Infection Headache In Back Of Head
- Eye Pain Neck Soreness Dull Temporal Headaches Jaw Pain
- Sharp Stabbing Pain Like Headache On Top Part Of Head