My migraines are triggered by heat. It is a fact that I don't sweat like I should, and I feel this may be significant. However, none of the physicians I have seen ever seem to think this is relevant. There are many other triggers for my migraines, but the heat migraines are a definite headache. Any comments?
- Can Urinary Tract Infections Cause Headaches?
- Headaches With Muscle Spasms On One Side Of Head
- Cluster Headaches Over Your Eye And Ear Ache
- Sudden Sharp Shooting Pains Through The Back Of The Neck And Head
- Can A Bad Tooth Cause Sinus Infections And Headaches?
- Cause For Severe Cluster Headaches And Hair Loss