My migraines are triggered by heat. It is a fact that I don't sweat like I should, and I feel this may be significant. However, none of the physicians I have seen ever seem to think this is relevant. There are many other triggers for my migraines, but the heat migraines are a definite headache. Any comments?
- Headache Blurred Vision And Numb Hands
- Can Vertigo Give You Tension Headaches?
- Stabbing Tension Headache In Front Of Head
- Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Head Neck And Ear
- Does Claritin Work For Sinus Pressure And Headache?
- What Is Best Over The Counter Medicine For Sinus Congestion And Headache?