Sunday afternoon I was driving when I experienced a scintillating scotoma. Fortunately my partner was with me, so she could take over the driving. I sprayed with Zomig immediately, but the pain came anyway. When we got home, I went to bed. After a few hours, I felt better, so I got up, did a few things. Suddenly, I experienced ANOTHER scotoma! I have NEVER had 2 in the same day! In fact, over the last several months, I hadn't had any optical auras at all, after many years of them. So, you can understand, the first one surprised me....the second one AMAZED me. I sprayed Zomig a second time, and went back to bed.
- What Causes Tender Spots On The Head?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Constant Sharp Pain In Your Head On The Left Side?
- Can The Herpes Virus Cause Migraines?
- Swollen Glands In Neck Sinus Headache Cold Sores Swollen Glands
- Ocular Migraine And Red Eye
- Stabbing Pain In The Head And The Taste Of Blood In The Mouth