Hello from Canada. I have exhausted my search for relief. I now take 2 shots of DHE in my thigh almost daily! I changed Dentists and my new Dentist is one of the 3% in Canada that specializes with TMJ with regard to migraine. He said and he touched wood that he has 100% success rate to date . He has been helping with TMJ for 3.5 years now. The total cost for the MRI of head right down to the nitty gritty in my mouth and then the appliance you were 24/7 is 5 Grand. Dentist explained that the jaw is connected to C1 and C2 in the neck. That seems to be where my first pain occurs daily. Ouch that is a lot but has anyone seen this kind of specialist for migraine and most importantly did it work? Sincerely, Jodie
- Causes Of Sinus Headaches And Exhaustion
- Cluster Headaches That Wake You Up At Night
- Oral Contraceptive Pills To Use For Migraine Headaches
- What Happens In The Brain To Cause Migraines?
- What To Do About Migraine After Surgical Procedure?
- Why Are My Tension Headaches Becoming More Frequent?