Just started on this ...2nd day...I am starting slow on it like 5 mg, a night, for 5 days, then 10, and up to 20 after 4 weeks...Okay.. I saw some good things on the reviews as far as for Fibromyalgia, and Migraines. Which are my 2 biggest problems. I also have a bad spine issue with disc in my neck. Back ddd...and so on. Has anyone tried this? I had a headache and some nausea,,but don't know it that was from a migraine kicking in before I took the medicine. I just want to know if there are any success stories. It's usually given for MS.. but my neurologist, is trying me on this. Thanks.
- Cranial Nerve Block Injection For Migraines Side Effects
- Pressure In Head And Penetrative Pains In Temples
- Can A Uti/kidney Infection Cause Migraines?
- Can Vertigo Give You Tension Headaches?
- Sharp Pain Behind Left Eye And Tingling Back Side Of Head Left Side
- Tension Headache With Fever And Chills