For the past 3 months, whenever I try to run I get very dizzy and nauseous. When I stop, I vomit or dry heave and it feels like the world is spinning. After I lie down for an hour +,before the vertiginous feeling goes away. The feelings of nausea and dizziness last for several days afterwards. I always eat before I run and drink enough water. I have had a normal MRI. My blood pressure was normal. I am not overweight. I have never had this problem before. It happens even if I try to run for 5 minutes. My doctor gave me a motion sickness pill but it did not help. I saw a neurologist who thought that this behavior fell into the category of a migraine variant--a variation without headaches since I do not have headaches. I have no history of headaches and there is no history in my family. However, I have not been told what I can do to stop this problem. Please let me know what you advise. I do not run anymore because of this and I really miss it and do not want to give it up. Thank you.
- Sharp Pain In Head That Comes And Goes
- Is Fioricet A Narcotic Drug?
- What Is Best Over The Counter Medicine For Sinus Congestion And Headache?
- Sharp Stabbing Pain In Left Upper Lobe Of Head That Will Not Go Away
- What Causes A Stabbing Pain On Top Of Left Side Of Head?
- Sinus Pressure Migraines