Feel completley washed out and tired from Neurontin/Gabapentin. Not even at full dose yet. The Dr. prescribed Neurontin/Gabapentin (as a preventative) starting at 100mg 3 times/day and I am increasing the dose in the next 2 weeks to 300mg 3 times/day. This week I am taking 200mg and it is all I can do to stay awake. Anyone else have the same symptoms and will they get better the longer I am on the medication. So sick of trying new meds, but with chronic migraines I am about to do whatever it takes. The days I have to add Imitrex to the Neurontin I am a mess and sleep the day away.
- What Does A Meningitis Sinus Headache Feel Like?
- Stiff Neck Headaches Fatigue Dizziness
- Headaches Caused By Urinary Tract Infection
- Sharp Pain Behind Left Eye And Tingling Back Side Of Head Left Side
- Sharp Stabbing Pain Like Headache On Top Part Of Head
- Tension Headache With Fever And Chills