I have noticed more headaches this year. They get MUCH better after a round of antibiotics. I was thinking they are recurring sinus infections but I am now wondering if antibiotics could be improving my headaches for other reasons. The pattern is that my headaches get really bad every few months with a lot of cheek and forhead pain. Migraine meds don't touch these headaches. After 2-3 days of antibiotic they are much much better. Dawned on me today there might be a link other than sinus infection. Any thoughts?
- How To Get Rid Of Headache Before Sleeping?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Constant Sharp Pain In Your Head On The Left Side?
- Migraines Associated With Low Testosterone
- Random Sharp Short Pain Head
- Cause Of Night Sweats Low Grade Fever Fatigue And Migraines?
- Stabbing Pain Of Right Side Head