I have had four headaches in one week. The pain is on one side of my head usually behind my eye. I went to the doctor about my headaches and was giving Midrin for migranes. I get at least 3-4 headaches a week. Is this normal? The pain is so bad I get nauseated and have to lie down. It is usually on the right side behind my eye and temple area. I'm really starting to get scared and it's depressing me because I have a husband and two kids to worry about, and the headaches really interrupt my time with them and work. What could these be?
- Sinus Like Headache Above Left Eyebrow Left Temple Pain
- Severe Migraine Uncontrollable Vomiting
- How To Get Rid Of A Bad Migraine And Nausea?
- Cause Of Sharp Pain In Head Above Right Eye After Coughing
- Pain At Base Of Skull And Dizziness
- Cause Of Night Sweats Low Grade Fever Fatigue And Migraines?