I went to the doctor about my headaches and was giving midrin for migranes. I get at least 3-4 headaches a week. Is this normal? The pain is so bad i get nauseated and have to lay down. It is usually one the right side behind my eye and temple area. Im really starting to get scared and its depressing me becaue I have a husband and two kids to worry about, and they really interrupt my time with them and work.
- What Causes Sinus Headaches When You Wake Up Every Morning?
- Severe Tension Headaches That Won't Go Away
- Prednisone For Migraine Headaches
- Can I Take Imitrex And Ibuprofen?
- I'm Having Sharp Pains In The Top Of My Head Into My Brain That Feels Like Lightning
- Persistent Forehead Headache Causes