I've had a strange headache for about 3 months. It began right after I was cleaning my bathroom tub with bleach and the fumes were quite strong. The next day I felt pressure in my head along with a headache. This headache has moved all over my head and can move quite quickly. It's affected my face, top of my head, back of my head, sides, really anywhere. I've been to a neurologist a couple of times and he has only given me steroids which made me even sicker and dizzy. They didn't change the headache in any way. He believes the pain is from hyperactive cells that have not shut off or calmed down. I'm at a loss of where to go now. Any clue what this could be or close to it? Has anyone heard of something like this?