I've had a continuous headache for 6 weeks - it just started and never stopped. Any ideas for pain relief or ways of managing the pain would be really appreciated. I've found that panadol and neurofen don't make the slightest difference and I'm not sure if I should be taking something stronger, I haven't had a diagnosis yet.
- What Is Best Over The Counter Medicine For Sinus Congestion And Headache?
- Sharp Stabbing Pain Side Of Head Close To Ear
- Sinus Headache Over Eye And Temple
- Symptoms Of Sinus Infection Headache In Back Of Head
- Sinus Drainage Causing Headaches Dizziness Nausea
- Pain At Base Of Skull Right Side