- 12 Tips for Living Well with Migraines The beginning of a new year is a time when we often review our lives and make resolutions of things we're going to do or not do. While that's admirable, how many of us actually keep those resolutions? Here are tips for living well all year with Migraines and headaches.
- 6 Tips for Handling Migraines at Work Although more people in the U.S. suffer from Migraine than from asthma and diabetes combined, Migraine remains one of the most underdiagnosed, misunderstood, and undertreated of diseases. A recent poll found that 61 percent of Migraine-sufferers took over-the-counter medications or nothing at all for Migraines. Here are some tips for handling your Migraine in the workplace.
- 27 Foods That Can trigger Migraines It can be frustrating to manage food triggers. It can seem especially difficult to eat in a restaurant or go to parties. When managing food triggers means fewer Migraines, it's well worth it.
- 10 Tips for Avoiding Summer Migraines and Headaches With summer upon us, it's time to take a look at what we can do to avoid as many summer Migraines and headaches as possible.
10 Ways for Migraineurs to Sneak in Some Exercise
We're often told that we need to exercise for better health; told that our Migraines and headaches would improve if we exercise. We all understand that, BUT how are we to exercise when we feel as if our heads might explode? Good question!
10 Things NOT to Say to a Person with Migraines
Managing Migraines is an enormous challenge, but it can be even harder to deal with people that don't understand what you're going through. Expert Patient Nicole explains.
22 Things About Migraines You May Not Know
You may be surprised by the interesting things you don't know about Migraines
8 Tips for Giving Thanks Despite Migraines
Let's take a look at what we can do to make Thanksgiving easier, what we can do to avoid Migraines and make it a day on which we really feel like giving thanks...
10 Tips for Enjoying the Holidays Despite Migraines
Holidays are times to enjoy, but those of us with problem Migraines and headaches can find ourselves actually dreading the holiday season. Ho ho ho, HA! Don't give up on the holidays though! There are many things we can do for ourselves to reduce or avoid episodes to help us reduce our pain, give us some control over our disorders, and restore quality of life. Let's see how to give some of that head pain the boot!
10 Dos and Don'ts of Gifts for Those with Migraines
Suggestions of good and bad ideas for gifts for people who have Migraines.
- Top 15 Health Questions on Twitter in 2011 Here is a breakdown of the 15 most asked health questions on Twitter brought to you by @Health_Tips
- 10 Tips for Effective Migraine Management Goals 10 tips for setting Migraine management goals that are realistic and attainable.
- Top 6 Migraine and Headache Contradictions Living with Migraine disease or other headache disorders can be full of contradictions. Here are the top six.
- 14 Migraine Prodrome Symptoms 14 possible symptoms of Migraine prodrome, the first of four possible phases of a Migraine attack, which can be helpful when recognized as a warning of the impending Migraine.
- 6 Indulgences for Moms with Migraines 6 wonderful and free or inexpensive indulgences for Moms with Migraines. Moms are always taking care of everyone else first. For Mother's day and other times, here are some things they can do for themselves.
- Presenting Facts to Make Migraines Visible and Raise Awareness Presenting facts and suggestions to make Migraines more visible, dispel myths, reduce stigma, and raise awareness.
Top Migraine Questions and Answers
Our readers ask many good questions about Migraines that can apply to others as well as themselves. Here are some of those questions and the answers.
Options for Non-Medicinal Migraine Relief
These options can't abort a Migraine, but they can help with some of the symptoms or, at the very least, make us more comfortable.
Acts of Kindness to Perform for People with Migraines
Simple acts of kindness can do a great deal to help people living with Migraines.