Ibuprofen is a type of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Ibuprofen overdose occurs when someone accidentally or intentionally takes more than the normal or recommended amount of this medication. See also:
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Full Question: I have been taking Imitrex for about 20 yrs. with very good results. In the last five yrs or so, after taking the Imitrex, I... Read more »
Our readers ask some great questions about Migraine disease and other headache disorders here on HealthCentral's Migraine community. Nancy... Read more »
Full Question: I've been getting migraines for the last 20 years. I'm 48 now. I have been taking Imitrex for the last few years and it... Read more »