Hydrogen peroxide is a liquid commonly used to fight germs. Hydrogen peroxide poisoning occurs when large amounts of the liquid come in contact with the lungs or eyes.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Review – “Migraine and Other Headaches” by William B. Young, MD, and Stephen D. Silberstein, MD Ranking 5 stars out of 5 We often discuss... Read more »
June 7 - 13 is National Headache Awareness Week (NHAW) this year. A host of educational events and programs are happening around the country... Read more »