Periactin is an antihistamine drug, which is used to relieve allergy symptoms. A periactin overdose occurs when someone takes too much of this drug.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Cyproheptadine hydrochloride overdose
Full Question: My 11-year-old girl Hashimoto's hypothyroid. 1 month on Synthroid start on 75mcg many changes and holding dt tolerated... Read more »
Full Question: My son is 8 and gets frequent headaches / migraines and abdominal headaches. Sometimes resulting in vomiting and occasional... Read more »
Discussing Migraine medications can get confusing, partly because there are so many, partly because they're used for different purposes. Migraine... Read more »
For those of us with frequent headaches or Migraine attacks, preventive medications are often a good option. Amazingly, the medications used for... Read more »
We have Migraines and headaches. We're "regular" people who have a disease or headache disorder. That doesn't mean that we don't enjoy a ... Read more »