MS Awareness Month: Getting Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis
So you think you have MS? Getting a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis isn't an easy task as it's a diagnosis of elimination and requires collection of evidence, without having a single definitive test.
Here are some shareposts which will help explain the diagnosis process, different types of MS, other possibilities and what to do about it all:
- Beginner's Guide to MS: Do I Have MS? What does it take to get diagnosed with MS?
- Beginner's Guide to MS: What is a Lesion?
- Beginner's Guide to MS: Consulting with a Neurologist
- The Neurological Exam: What do they do and what are they looking for?
- Multiple Sclerosis? What Type Are You?
- You have MS, now what are you going to do about it?
- If it's not MS, what else could it be?
Next week, we will be sharing diagnosis stories here at HealthCentral. I hope that you will join us and tell your own. The more information we get out into the internet for others to find, the more MS Awareness we are able to spread!!