Wednesday, April 23, 2014

When to See a Doctor

At a Glance

As soon as you experience bothersome numbing and tingling, it is best to discuss the source of it with your primary care physician familiar with your personal medical history. This will rule out other causes while also including Multiple Sclerosis as a suspect. If any changes occur such as numbness that's spread or appears on another part of your body, follow up with your PCP on Multiple Sclerosis' role in causing your body to lose temporary sensation.

Community: When to See a Doctor

Join our community by contributing

Hc_btn_vert_join Hc_btn_vert_share Hc_btn_vert_ask
Happening Now In Our Community

Hot Topic

In the previous post, My fingers are numb, should I call the doctor?, I began walking you through the first steps toward a diagnosis.  That diagnosis might turn out to be multiple sclerosis, but it also could be something else.   What amazed me in reading the comments for that post were the number of folks who expressed that their…

When to See a Doctor
Community Activity
All | Expert Only

Vicki, Health Guide, commented on Emotions During Diagnosis: Free to Be a… Hi Champ, Good story of a difficult time. I remember the relief I felt…




Cathy, Health Guide, answered what is going to happen to me? i have… Cody,   I forgot to mention that you should get in touch with The…


2 answers


Cathy, Health Guide, commented on Jennifer Digmann: My MS Diagnosis Story Jennifer,   I loved reading your story.  As Vicki said, we are all…




Amy Gurowitz, Health Guide, answered what do i need to take for my… Hi Ann, I'm sorry to hear that you are dealing with these difficult symptoms.…


1 answers


Showing 13 - 16 of 54 results
< 2  | 3  |  Page 4 | 5  | 6  >

Related Content: When to See a Doctor