I have not been diagnosed yet, have no insurance and can't afford any right now. I had an episode and was hospitalized. They found lesions but now I can't go for testing that I need to be diagnosed. I have no insurance and know ms is a costly disease. My identical twin sister has had ms for 5 years now. Is there any help as far as low cost insurance or getting these tests done?
- Multiple Pelvic Phleboliths And Benign Sclerosis Along Iliac Side
- Occupational Therapy For Multiple Sclerosis Patients
- Symptom Multiple Sclerosis Ringing In Ear
- Differences Between Multiple Sclerosis And Parkinson's
- Snopes Aspartame Poisoning Ms Lupus Symptoms
- Breast Cancer Multiple Sclerosis