Can you be born with Multiple Sclerosis? If you can, how does it happen? No one on either side of my family has ever had this disease. If they did, it was pre-MRI. I could swear I was born constipated. My Dad used to give me ice cream if I went to the bathroom. He used to say "We'll have a party." When I was little (3-4 years old) my mother would get up in the morning and find me on the bathroom floor passed out with pains in my stomach. They finally put me in the hospital for a week when I was 17. They left me out eight days later and told my parents I was nervous. I've had anxiety attacks since I was very small. If you can answer this question for me, I'd be very appreciative.
- What Nervous System Disease Is Myelin Suffering From?
- Emg Ncv Used To Evaluate Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
- Is Temporary Paralysis A Sign Of Multiple Sclerosis?
- Antibodies Attack Neuromuscular Junctions In Multiple Sclerosis
- Things That Multiple Sclerosis Patients Should Avoid
- Is Foot Pain A Symptom Of Ms?