I want to enroll in a community college and need to provide them with proof of MMR immunization. I am 46 and do not have a copy of my childhood immunizations. Is it okay for people with MS to get this/these shot(s)? I am currently taking Rebif. The exceptions listed for this immunization mention that people with immune system issues should not get it.
- How Long Do You Live With Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Disease Causes Destruction Of The Myelin Sheath?
- Sensitive Skin Problems Associated With Multiple Sclerosis
- Are Multiple Sclerosis And Parkinson's Disease Related?
- Multiple Sclerosis Swollen Hands And Feet
- Multiple Sclerosis Foot Pain Symptoms