I want to enroll in a community college and need to provide them with proof of MMR immunization. I am 46 and do not have a copy of my childhood immunizations. Is it okay for people with MS to get this/these shot(s)? I am currently taking Rebif. The exceptions listed for this immunization mention that people with immune system issues should not get it.
- Does Multiple Sclerosis Cause An Itchy Skin Rash?
- Multiple Sclerosis And Upper Thigh Weakness
- Can Multiple Sclerosis Cause Death?
- Multiple Sclerosis Tingling And Tightening In The Back
- Swollen Lymph Nodes With Multiple Sclerosis
- What Is Demyelinating Process Of The Brain Such As Multiple Sclerosis?