I used to be a very "in control" person. Now since MS, I have become a "cry baby" every time I have to express emotions. This is embarassing and has limited my social life and my job (used to be a correctional officer). Yes, I know frontal lobe damage may have caused this...fine, but what can a visit to a neurologist change? Caqn he/she undo the damage? or just leave me drugged up?
- How To Tell The Difference Between Multiple Sclerosis And Parkinson's?
- What Happens When The Myelin Sheath Degenerates?
- Electric Shock Sensation With Multiple Sclerosis
- Does Multiple Sclerosis Affect The Brain?
- Multiple Sclerosis Tongue Tingling
- Cervical Spine Mri Multiple Sclerosis Pictures