i have been diagnosed with fibro for four yrs now, but i get like headaches in my eye, and blurry vision, and constipation, or the complete oposite, and i have problems always having frequent urination, and always numbness, and my feet constantly fall asleep and i get the needle feelings, and discororation, or swelling where it feels lie my skin is tright, and i get neck pain alot, and i am always tired, especiall at night, and and i get really dizzy sometimes, almost like motion sickness, and get sick alot especially when i get hot, i know some of this can be attribute to the fibromyalgia, but could it be ms?
- What Is The Function Of Myelin In Nerve Cells?
- Are Rheumatoid Arthritis And Multiple Sclerosis Related Diseases?
- How Long Do You Live With Multiple Sclerosis?
- Is Twitching Fingers A Sign Of Multiple Sclerosis?
- Multiple Sclerosis And Tingling Around Mouth
- Multiple Sclerosis Thoracic Spine Lesion Symptoms