I have an area on my right side, part of my head, face, my ear, part of my neck and part of my shoulder that has been quite painful in the past few months. This is like very hot pins and needles that almost prevent me from moving my arm and shoulder at times. I get a lot of burning sensations in different places they don't normally last months. Although, I did have burning in my left hand and fingers for years a long time ago, that returns frequently but goes away quickly. Is there anything that can be done about this burning? Is there anything in particular that causes it that I have control of? I know relaxation and hypnosis help but only during the sessions. I am told I have PPMS.
- Satellite Cells Form Myelin Sheath Around Neuron Cell Bodies
- Have Multiple Sclerosis And Mrsa Is That Common
- Pain Meds Used For Relapse/remitting Multiple Sclerosis
- Similarities Between Multiple Sclerosis And Lyme Disease
- How To Increase Myelin In Brain?
- Myelin Sheath Occupy Function Of Neuron