For as long as I can remember I have always heard noises in my neck area. I am not talking about a cracking or bones but a sound of fluid. Does any one else have this? Makes me think that the whole venous theory, CCSVI, could have some validity to it. I'm curious if any one else experiences this.
- Gastroparesis And Multiple Sclerosis
- Difference Between Multiple Sclerosis And Primary Lateral Sclerosis
- How Does Massage Help With Multiple Sclerosis Pain?
- Multiple Sclerosis Swollen Hands And Feet Internal Bleeding
- Sensitive Skin Problems Associated With Multiple Sclerosis
- Things That Multiple Sclerosis Patients Should Avoid