For as long as I can remember I have always heard noises in my neck area. I am not talking about a cracking or bones but a sound of fluid. Does any one else have this? Makes me think that the whole venous theory, CCSVI, could have some validity to it. I'm curious if any one else experiences this.
- How To Tell The Difference Between Multiple Sclerosis And Parkinson's?
- What Parts Of The Brain Does Multiple Sclerosis Affect?
- Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis Life Expectancy
- Multiple Sclerosis Without Lesions
- Guillain Barre Versus Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscle Weakness In Right Arm Ms