I am a 54 year old woman, and my sister has MS, she has had it for over 15 years. Now I feel that I may have it too. I am getting pins and needle feelings in my arms and legs. My side gets numb, I am tired all the time, I itch alot, and I stay hot. My doctor is trying to rule out everthing else but MS, but he did take blood work today, but would that show it? Also when he did the knee jerk reflex I had none. Should I be worried? I was also newly diagnosed with diabetes type 2, but my sugar is not that high, plus I don't need to take medication. I am really worried, but would like to know, what chance could there be that I could also have MS?
- What Disease Causes Destruction Of The Myelin Sheath?
- Sensitive Skin Problems Associated With Multiple Sclerosis
- Cold Hands And Feet Multiple Sclerosis
- Does Multiple Sclerosis Cause Hair Loss?
- Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis Life Expectancy
- Peripheral Neuropathy Multiple Sclerosis