My doctor is 99% sure I have relapsing remittent MS (I only got diagnosed 6 months ago, so this is why I say 99%-because they haven't been looking at it for very long). When I do my research and when other people find out I have MS and they research it, I keep hearing that it gets worse with age. I am 20-years-old, and I thought that because I caught it at such a young age and I am already on Copaxone and treating it, it would not get worse. Most things I keep reading, however, seem to say otherwise. Will my MS definitely progress and get worse as I get older?
- What Is The Difference Between Fibromyalgia And Multiple Sclerosis?
- Does Multiple Sclerosis Cause An Itchy Skin Rash?
- What Happens When The Myelin Sheath Degenerates?
- Diseases Associated With Myelin Sheath Deterioration
- Cluster Headaches And Multiple Sclerosis
- Ms Causes Sciatica Nerve Pain