My doctor suspects I have MS. Spinal MRI revealed white matter at two locations. Currently awaiting results of spinal fluid and brain MRI. Doctor has prescribed Tizanidine for spasms. The spasms are worse in my left leg. My leg tightens and pulls my toes upward. It seems the right side pulls the toes down and inward. Numbness goes down my arm and into my hand. It lasts about 30 seconds. It's extremely uncomfortable. I can't stand without assistance during the "episode". I don't think this drug works, although I think it may reduce the intensity. Thank you for any insight.
- How Long Do You Live With Multiple Sclerosis?
- Early Symptoms Of Multiple Sclerosis In Women
- Sensitive Skin Problems Associated With Multiple Sclerosis
- Diseases Associated With Myelin Sheath Deterioration
- Multiple Sclerosis And Tingling Around Mouth
- Multiple Sclerosis Tingling And Tightening In The Back