I have been diagnosed with MS for 8 years. I have been on Copaxone for about 5 years. I also take Provigil, Mirapex, and Cymbalta. I have been experiencing a very bad taste in my mouth for about 96 hours (4 days). I have not changed any medicines, don't have any sinus drainage, no sores in mouth. Everything I eat or drink tastes awful. It's kind of a metal taste, kind of a bitter taste. Even water tastes bad. Any ideas?
- What Is The Difference Between Fibromyalgia And Multiple Sclerosis?
- Multiple Sclerosis / Chest / Electric Shocks / Jolts
- Sensitive Skin Problems Associated With Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis And Tingling Around Mouth
- Coconut Oil And Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis Tongue Tingling