I am waking up at night and I am dizzy. Not if I try to get up, it happens when I am just laying there. I have never heard of this before and it's kind of scary. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about this, or if it's normal with M.S. or maybe its something all together different. Please help if you can.
- Treatment For Hoarseness From Multiple Sclerosis
- Vicodin Causes My Multiple Sclerosis
- What Are Side Effects Of Avonex?
- What Are Some Of The Symptoms Of Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Is Demyelinating Process Of The Brain Such As Multiple Sclerosis?
- Why Not Use Ativan If Have Multiple Sclerosis?