- Quack Cures for Multiple Sclerosis Find out if you can distinguish the quacks from the real doctors by taking this quiz on bogus MS treatments.
- How the Nervous System Works The nervous system is our body's master controlling and communicating system. It is an intricate and complex system. Test your knowledge of the nervous system here.
- Test Your MS Knowledge Can you answer these Basic Questions about MS?
- MS Mimics The road to diagnosis for Multiple Sclerosis can be long. Doctors usually want to rule out other illnesses and disorders before making an official diagnosis for MS. Complicating things is the fact that there are many illnesses or medical issues which can mimic the symptoms of MS. Let's see how well you know the difference between these conditions and MS.
Famous Faces with Multiple Sclerosis
If you have multiple sclerosis, you're in good company! There are many well-known and well-respected people who have been diagnosed with the disease. Can you recognize who does and does not have multiple sclerosis" Take the quiz to find out!
Relapsing-Remitting MS: Symptoms and Relapses
Test your knowledge of the symptoms and attacks characteristic of the relapsing-remitting type of multiple sclerosis.
MS in the Workplace: How Well Do You Know Your Legal Rights?
Find out if you really know your rights in the workplace! You could be surprised! Note: The Americans with Disabilities Act covers employers with 15 or more employees. For more information, visit the ADA website at www.ada.gov.
- Exercise and MS Multiple sclerosis takes a toll on the body, so it is important to help your body in any way you can. Exercise is therefore key as it strengthens your body while making it healthier and more flexible. Even if your mobility is limited, stretching and simple exercises are very helpful.
Even More Famous Faces with Multiple Sclerosis!
If you have MS you are not alone. Even famous people get Multiple Sclerosis. Take our quiz to find out which celebrities do or do not have MS.