It's been said tht lipophage algae can assist with weight loss. The algae eats away fat and leaves a film to covers the skin wall so fat will not stick. This in turn causes serious weight loss. Not only does the algae eat away the fat that you are currently taking in, it eats away the bad fats that have already set in the body. Please explain how eating algae will affect the human body. I've read articles on it being test on animals and plants, but not humans. Is algae only good for eating fat or will it eat other molecules and things in the body. What happens to the algae once all of the bad fats are consumed. Will they die or stay in the body to continue to eat bad fat? Will they dissolve and be flushed out with other daily wastes?
- Is Phentermine Addictive?
- Can You Take Phentermine With Zoloft?
- Does Obesity Spread To Other Parts Of The Body?
- What Current Research Is Being Conducted To Find A Cure For Prader-willi Syndrome?
- What Are The Main Causes Of Childhood Obesity?
- Does Being Overweight Cause Diabetes Insipidus?