- Top 10 Health Tweets of the Week - July 22 Find out which generation has the biggest obesity problem, how to make your house safe for a loved one with Alzheimer's, and how you will soon be able to use an online tool to compare prices for health care services
- How Did We Get So Big: Five aspects of the obesity crisis in America A deep look at the rising rates of obesity in America.
- What We Learned This Week: November 30th, 2012 Enjoy HealthCentral's picks of five interesting, thrilling, frightening and amusing health stories we found this week.
- What We Learned This Week: December 28th, 2012 Enjoy HealthCentral's picks of five interesting, thrilling, frightening and amusing health stories we found this week.
- 10 Questions About Weight-Loss Surgery Here are 10 common questions that HealthCentral visitors have asked about weight-loss surgery, and my answers to those questions.
What Does BMI Really Tell You?
There is a lot of buzz about BMI, but what does the number actually tell you about your health?
- Seven Myths About Obesity With an epidemic as widespread as obesity, there is bound to be a misconception or two on how to treat it. The New England Journal of Medicine published a list of seven common beliefs about obesity that are not supported by sound scientific evidence.
- 9 Facts About Obesity and Weight Loss New research from the New England Journal of Medicine gives some hard and fast rules about obesity and weight loss.
10 Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting
Hate dieting? Here are 10 ways to lose the pounds without stressing about a structured diet.