- Top 10 Health Tweets of the Week - July 22 Find out which generation has the biggest obesity problem, how to make your house safe for a loved one with Alzheimer's, and how you will soon be able to use an online tool to compare prices for health care services
- How Did We Get So Big: Five aspects of the obesity crisis in America A deep look at the rising rates of obesity in America.
- What We Learned This Week: November 30th, 2012 Enjoy HealthCentral's picks of five interesting, thrilling, frightening and amusing health stories we found this week.
- What We Learned This Week: December 28th, 2012 Enjoy HealthCentral's picks of five interesting, thrilling, frightening and amusing health stories we found this week.
- 10 Questions About Weight-Loss Surgery Here are 10 common questions that HealthCentral visitors have asked about weight-loss surgery, and my answers to those questions.
What Does BMI Really Tell You?
There is a lot of buzz about BMI, but what does the number actually tell you about your health?
- Seven Myths About Obesity With an epidemic as widespread as obesity, there is bound to be a misconception or two on how to treat it. The New England Journal of Medicine published a list of seven common beliefs about obesity that are not supported by sound scientific evidence.
- 9 Facts About Obesity and Weight Loss New research from the New England Journal of Medicine gives some hard and fast rules about obesity and weight loss.