Health Outcomes Solutions, a health outcomes research organization, is gathering information from individuals with osteoarthritis. Eligible participants will be asked to complete and return a brief questionnaire and to share opinions in a telephone interview. Compensation is $75.
To participate in this research study, you must:
· Between 40 and 80 years of age
· Have moderate to severe pain
· Diagnosed with osteoarthritis of the hip and/or knee at least 6 months ago
· Currently receiving treatment for osteoarthritis
· Able to speak and read English
· US resident
· Willing to share your thoughts and experiences in a 45-minute telephone interview
All of the information provided will be absolutely confidential. Please click on or copy the link below to complete the screening survey and to provide consent to participate in the telephone interview study.