MRI showed a meniscal tear as well as substantial arthritis. After conservative therapy, it was decided I should have surgery, but the medical instructions read, "DS, right knee." What does "DS" mean?
- Is Grade Iv Arthritis As Bad As It Can Get?
- Why Is My Leg And Knee Pain Worse At Nighttime?
- What Should I Take For Arthralgia While On Coumadin?
- Mild Hip Degenerative Arthritis Causing Severe Unrelenting Pain
- Stiff In The Morning Time And After Sitting
- Osteoarthritis In Shoulder Joint Caused By Trauma