I broke my rt knee 18 years ago and have 2 screws in the knee cap. Now I am having severe, sharp,shooting pains in my rt knee. After the shooting pains, my whole leg feels numb and heavy. What could this be caused from
- What Does Joint Degeneration Degenerative Arthritis Mean?
- Does Anti-inflammatory Cause Constipation And Diarrhea?
- Does Glucocorticoid Cause Trembling In Hands?
- Effects Of Niacin On Degenerative Arthritis
- Over The Counter Vs. Prescription Drug Ibuprofen
- Degenerative Joint Diseases Nodule On Shoulder